At only 2.5g carbs, this low carb biscuit is the perfect compliment to your meal. It’s also quick and easy to put together.
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup oat fiber* or 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons Isopure whey protein isolate**
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ounce cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 6 count muffin tin or line with parchment paper liners.
- Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined. Fill each muffin well about 2/3 full. Bake the biscuits at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. Biscuits should brown lightly and the top should be firm to the touch.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- These freeze well and warm nicely in an oven.
*Some brands of oat fiber are too strong for my tastes. My preferred brands are LifeSource or Trim Healthy Mama. **My preferred brands of whey protein isolate are Isopure or Jay Robb, make sure to get unsweetened and unflavored. Other brands may behave differently in recipes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!