Enjoy a refreshing summer drink that can be made with or without the alcohol and still have the same great taste. This recipe features fruit flavors without the sugar!
- 6 ounces White rum (optional)
- 12 ounces Club soda
- 18 ounces Molokai coconut Bai
- Blueberries garnish
- Raspberries garnish
- Mix the rum and other ingredients in a large pitcher. Add some berries for serving presentation if desired.
- Add some ice cubes and berries (3-4 each raspberries and blueberries). If you do not use the rum, you may want to use fewer ice cubes to prevent the berries and ice cubes from freezing together.
- Pour your cocktail (or mocktail!) over the ice and berries and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!