At our house, Mr. Keto makes the wings. The entire family loves it when he smokes fresh wings on the Big Green Egg. Even though we’ve tried a lot of flavors over the years, we always come back to a classic, Parmesan Garlic Wings. We’ve made this for parties and for simple dinners. No matter how many pounds of wings we make, it is never enough.
We hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as we do. If you make these Parmesan Garlic Wings, please tag me on social media. I’m @cookingketowithKristie on Instagram and you can tag me on my Facebook page, Simply Keto.
Check out my YouTube video to see how we make these wings: https://youtu.be/kGf57QW78m4
Mr. Keto’s Parmesan Garlic Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings and/or drumettes
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible and place the wings in a large bowl. Add the melted bacon fat, salt, and spices. Mix until all the wings are well coated. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least an hour or up to overnight.
- When you are ready to cook the wings, preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the wings on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until the skin is crispy and the juices run clear.
- Place cooked chicken in a large bowl and add parmesan cheese stirring until coated. Serve warm.