If you have a skillet, some shredded mozzarella, pepperoni, and any other favorite toppings, then you’ve got Easy Skillet Pizza, an amazing low carb pizza!
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded about 3⁄4 cup divided
- 2 ounces Italian sausage or other sausage of choice cooked
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce (for serving)
- Heat a 7-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle 1⁄2 cup of the cheese into the skillet. Once the cheese has melted into a thin, solid layer, reduce the heat to low and top the melted cheese with the sausage, pepperoni, and bell peppers. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the toppings are warmed.
- Top the pizza with the remaining cheese and sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the cheese. The pizza is done when the cheese on top is melted and the cheese “crust” is browned around the edges and set. Let cool for 8 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Transfer the pizza to a plate and use a pizza cutter to cut it into slices. Serve with the tomato sauce for dipping.
This one is so easy you don’t even need a recipe….just shredded mozzarella and whatever #ketofriendly toppings you like on pizza! Enjoy!!!!!